Spring (Volume 50:1, #366)
- Review: Mark T. Hooker. Tolkien and Welsh (Tolkien a Chymraeg): Essays on J.R.R. Tolkien’s Use of Welsh in His Legendarium. Reviewed by David Bratman.
- Review: Dawn Lairamore. Ivy and the Meanstalk. Reviewed by Laura Lee Smith.
- Review: Alexandra Wallner. J.R.R. Tolkien. Reviewed by Janet Brennan Croft.
- Review: Jason Fisher, ed. Tolkien and the Study of His Sources: Critical Essays. Reviewed by Larry Swain and Troels Forchhammer.
Summer (Volume 50:2, #367)
- Feature: “A Scream About Landscape”: Topographic Romance and Cartographic Romance – Alan Garner vs. J.R.R. Tolkien. By Dale Nelson
- Feature: The Ancient Gondorian Tongue. By Damien Bador
- Review: Nancy Marie Brown. The Song of the Vikings: Snorri and the Making of Norse Myths. Reviewed by Ernie Davis
- Review: Delia Sherman. The Freedom Maze. Reviewed by Pauline J. Alama
- Theatre Review: Freud’s Last Session. San Jose Repertory Theatre. Reviewed by David Bratman
- Review: Lev Grossman. The Magicians. Reviewed by Alana Joli Abbott
Autumn/Winter (Volume 50:3/4, #368)
- Report: Clerihew Contest 2013 Results. By Mike Foster
- Feature: Membership in the Mythopoeic Society has its advantages
- Review: Jessica Khoury. Origin. Reviewed by Donald T. Williams.
- Review: China Miéville. Embassytown. Reviewed by Sara R. Tompson
- Review: Jef Murray. Seer: A Wizard’s Journey. Reviewed by Donald T. Williams
- Review: Simon Rich. What in God’s Name. Reviewed by S. Dorman
- Review: Lia Habel. Dearly, Departed. Reviewed by Sara R. Tompson
Content copyright 1967-2017 The Mythopoeic Society All rights reserved.