If you are traveling to Mythcon, be sure to download our one-page document with helpful travel information. Mythcon 41 Travel Information »
Mythcon 41 Venue / Travel
Crowne Plaza Suites
Mythcon 41 will be held at the Crowne Plaza Suites in Dallas, Texas.
Crowne Plaza Suites
Dallas – Park Central
7800 Alpha Road
Dallas, Texas 75240
Driving Directions (Google Maps)
You can learn more about the hotel by visiting the hotel’s web site. We have negotiated package rates that you cannot get by calling the hotel directly: if you plan to stay at the hotel, purchase one of our room and board packages.
We have put together a one-page document with helpful travel information for getting to Mythcon 41.
Download Mythcon 41 Travel Information (PDF, 142 KB)
Air travelers have two options:
- Dallas Love Field (DAL), the smaller airport, served primarily by Southwest Airlines, is located approximately 13 miles (20 minutes) from Crowne Plaza Suites.
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW), the larger airport, served by all major airlines, is located approximately 18 miles away (25 minutes).
For those renting a car at either airport or driving from nearby cities, free parking is available on site.
Shuttles / Taxis from Airports
- The Hotel airport shuttle offers a discounted price of $15 per person each way.
- Taxis should cost about $35 each way from Love Field, or about $45 each way from D/FW Airport.
Public Transportation from Airports
For those considering public transportation, please note that this is a very leisurely way to reach the conference venue! The advantage, of course, is that public transportation is dirt cheap! Conference attendees can take local light rail from the airport, make one transfer at Union Station, and then catch a free shuttle from the stop nearest the hotel.
- From Love Field, you can expect the trip to take as much as an hour and a half.
- From D/FW Airport, you can expect the trip to take close to three hours.
(These times depend, of course, on your arrival time.) For assistance planning your routes, please consult:)